- The PGCE is accredited by Liverpool Hope University
- Our teacher training programme will be unique in that study towards the PGCE and on-going learning and development in working towards QTS will be fully integrated
How trainees will be assessed for the PGCE
Trainees will complete several PGCE assignments throughout the year, allowing them to critically analyse their practice across key domains of the curriculum that they have been studying. By completing them successfully, they should demonstrate:
- Comprehension of systematic and up to date knowledge from within the education discipline.
- Ability to critique research and the methodologies which underpinned these findings.
- Ability to showcase that they can use techniques associated with scholarship.
- Ability to produce an original application of their knowledge.
- Ability to show how they can use methods of research or enquiry to generate said knowledge.